Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The summer blues

This time of year always makes me feel a little blue. It has been this way for the last few years. I have lost the motivation to get out in the garden and do anything. Scott has been a head heading like a mad man the last month and I just come out and sit by the pond. It isn’t the lack of projects. I have a list, it’s not too long but nothing on it seems to motivating me. I guess I just need to make myself start something and see if I can get excited about it.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the garden. Once I get a project started I will post my progress.







5 comments:

MrBrownThumb said...

Your Elephant Ears is pretty incredible.

Wow, I'd love to get mine to grow that healthy, to say nothing of that large.

JOHN SHORTLAND, Cotswold Hills, England. said...

Your garden looks so exotic compared to the gardens here in England. To me, Caladiums are tricky house plants!! Johnson

Wayne said...

I too get, I guess, lazy this time of year. Not wanting to do much in the yard. I don't know if I'm tired of all the work from the spring, or the inevitable fall fast approaching.

LostRoses said...

Well, Cliff, it is the dog days of summer which, according to ancient lore, are said to be an evil time "when the seas boiled, wine turned sour, dogs grew mad, and all creatures became languid."

That's us - all creatures becoming languid! And looking over your projects this summer, I see you were very busy. I'd be sitting back and looking at it all about now!

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml