Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fall Color

I know it is well past fall but I didn't get as much posting done last year as I would have liked.
This is my Lace Leafed Sumac. I have had it planted in a pot on the deck for 5 or 6 years. It has done very well for me and gives me some great color in the fall. I use it on the desk to give us some privacy from the neighbors.



Here are a few pictures of the fall colors. These were taken behind our house. Most of the trees are oak, ash and couple of elms. I don't think we could have found a better lot to built our house on.
























3 comments:

Wurzerl said...

Hi Cliff,
wish you a Happy New Year 2009!!!
Have a great time in all what you do!
Wurzerl

LostRoses said...

Cliff, that sumac is amazing! I think it has probably done a lot to give you some privacy from the neighbors.

I didn't get much blogging done this last year either, and that's an understatement!

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Fall photos are welcome anytime of year, nothing is better.